Why JOIN Psy +
If you share the aims and values of Psy + ETS and are interested in joining the work team, you will be able to carry out operational tasks within the association both voluntarily and professionally. If, on the other hand, you are interested in supporting Psy + ETS without having operational duties, you will be able to benefit from the activities and services reserved for associated persons and exercise your membership rights. Each associated person is required to pay a membership fee defined annually by the Management Board. The registration, in addition to allowing the association to support the dissemination of good practices in psychology and psychotherapy, allows those who join to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Free access to seminars organized by Psy + ETS with certificate of participation
- Reduced cost on each course made by Psy + ETS
- Reduced cost for access to the Psy + Clinical Advice Center
- Observation and exchange with colleagues of the association on the various activities
- Periodic newsletter with information, documents and materials relating to the mission of the association
For further information, we invite you to read the Statute of Psy + ETS reading the full version carefully.
Associating means fully sharing its principles and values!